This webinar has closed. If you would like to get an on-demand version, including MindMap and supporting materials, please contact us.
Demand for Data Quality and Data Governance initiatives is growing rapidly, leading to opportunities for specialist consultancies.
But there are hundreds of data management and data quality consultancies so how is your firm going to break through and succeed?
In a fiercely competitive marketplace the answer is to position yourself as 'The Specialist' through content marketing and then build growth systems on the back-end to translate attention into closed business.
Sounds great - but implementation is where people traditionally hit a number of issues...
- What does a 'content marketing process' even look like?
- How do you create consistent, high quality content (when you're maxed out with client work)?
- How do you get your content in front of the right audience (when they're already saturated with content)?
- How do you build growth systems (so you can generate leads automatically)?
In this webinar, data management founder Dylan Jones will outline a simple, proven framework, for transforming your data quality consultancy through a range of content marketing and business growth tactics.
These are the same approaches he used to grow his own consulting and media business, and the techniques he applies in his coaching programs for data management consultancy and software vendors.
Topics to include:
- The No. 1 mistake solution providers make when setting up their content strategy (and how to avoid it)
- Why most 'expert' content is ineffective (and what needs to change)
- How to uncover your content 'sweet spot' (so that competition is eliminated)
- How to get others (even associates) involved in your content strategy (so you can scale output and quality)
- How to discover what content your audience needs (so you can differentiate, add value and increase engagement)