Nigel is an information management consultant, practitioner and thought leader with over 20 years experience, gained in large organisations, both in the UK and elsewhere.
Nigel specialises in data governance and data quality and is a passionate advocate for keeping IM as simple and business focused as possible.
He believes a key role of IM professionals is to help business people relate IM to real business benefits.
Much of his consultancy work has been to enable organisations do this, helping them to produce IM business cases, data governance processes and structures that complement existing business models, and demonstrating & delivering the benefits of improved data quality and data exploitation.
DQPVS2: The Law of 80/20: How to get your CRM Data Right
In this presentation, Nigel covers:
- What is the law of 80:20?
- Why the 80:20 law is relevant to CRM data
- What can happen if CRM data is not fit for purpose
- Why problems occur with data in CRM applications
- Suggestions and strategies to address CRM data issues
DQPVS2: Becoming a Data Driven Organisation: Aligning Business & Data Strategy
In this presentation, information management experts Donna Burbank and Nigel Turner, provide a deep-dive into the practicalities of creating a data strategy that perfectly aligns to your business goals.
- Components of a Data Strategy
- The DMBOK Framework
- Building an Enterprise Data Strategy
- The Interdependency of Business and Data Strategy
- Transforming the Business Through Data
- Creating a Business Motivation Model
- Case Studies: What Works in Real Life?
- Roles and Culture in a Data Strategy