Donna is Managing Director at Global Data Strategy and has consulting experience at major Fortune 100 companies.
She has over twenty years of experience in data management and enterprise architecture including strategy, product marketing, product management, as well as detailed technical implementations in the US, Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia.
Donna is a team-focused leader with experience in managing diverse groups including development, consulting, marketing and product management.
She is well recognized in the industry and is author of several books on data management. She is also a frequent speaker at industry conferences.
DQPVS2: Becoming a Data Driven Organisation: Aligning Business & Data Strategy
In this presentation, information management experts Donna Burbank and Nigel Turner, provide a deep-dive into the practicalities of creating a data strategy that perfectly aligns to your business goals.
- Components of a Data Strategy
- The DMBOK Framework
- Building an Enterprise Data Strategy
- The Interdependency of Business and Data Strategy
- Transforming the Business Through Data
- Creating a Business Motivation Model
- Case Studies: What Works in Real Life?
- Roles and Culture in a Data Strategy