Chris is an Information Strategist & advisor to Global organisations on best practice for EIM strategy, Capability uplift, Data Governance, Information Management & Information exploitation. His passion is to help organisations genuinely manage and exploit Information as a critical corporate asset & to improve the people & process capabilities in the Information domain.
He assists organisations improve their Information capabilities, helping make the business case to establish an Enterprise Information strategy and introduce Information practices with realistic, workable data governance and business processes.
Chris is frequently engaged to evangelise the Information Management and Data Governance message to Executive management worldwide, introduce Data Governance and new business processes for Information Management and to deliver training and mentoring in the major Information Management disciplines.
DQPVS2: Data Governance by Stealth?
In this presentation, world renowned information management expert, Chris Bradley, explores an alternative strategy for Data Governance.
Join Chris as he teaches how to 'fly under the radar', building your Data Governance capability in phases and aligning disparate centres of excellence to construct a robust framework and strategy for Data Governance.
Some of the topics include:
- What is Data Governance?
- Data Governance - a simple definition
- Why is Data Governance critical?
- The impact of poor Data Governance
- Case studies of poor Data Governance
- The impact of poor data
- Drivers for Data Governance
- A framework for Data Governance
- Organisational Models for Data Governance
- Getting started in chunks
- Connecting the islands of excellence
- How to avoid Data Governance 'knockout blows'
- Bite-sized Data Governance: Summary