Data Quality Management Consultant, UK
Data Quality Management Consultant / Northampton / 3 months / Talend / Pandora / Stibo STEP / Competitive rates
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing expert Data Management consultancies in the UK who employ permanent and contract consultants who consistently rate as a company as one they would recommend to their friends.
Comma believe in being fully immersed in every organisation that we undertake a programme of work with, imparting knowledge at the same rate we absorb it. We are serious about providing a delivery service that puts the client first and ensures their data and content works for them in perfect harmony. Reciprocal learning is at the core of what we do.
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
This is a role for a data focused person who is passionate about sharing information with business and technical teams rather than building impenetrable black boxes of code.
As a Data Quality Consultant for the Comma Group, you will deal directly with the client throughout the engagement. Your main objective will be to lead a data quality review and support the enablement of a data quality capability within the client.
Activities will include:
- Facilitating DQ workshops and working groups
- Coordinating the weekly provision of data from source systems
- Design & build of ingestion of STEPXML files into profiling and analysis tooling
- Iterative Data Quality routine technical design, build, deploy
- Iterative Reports technical design, build, deploy
- Management of Data Quality Improvement log
- Weekly execution/production of reports
- Facilitation of weekly data quality working group meetings
- Status and progress reporting to senior business stakeholders
- Mentoring of client data staff in good data quality management
- 1+ year data quality toolsets ideally Talend or Experian EDQ (Pandora)
- 3+ years full cycle data quality audit execution using industry recognised good practice approaches
- 3+ years Consulting experience
- Data Quality Organisation experience (leading or working within)
- Master Data Management tools desirable, ideally Stibo STEP
- CDMP would be very beneficial
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the form opposite.