Over a century ago oil drove the development of innovations such as the internal combustion engine, central heating and plastics, changing our world and our economy.
Today, data is doing the same.
In this webinar playback, guest speaker and author, Arent van 't Spijker, explores how a number of case study organisations across the world are taking advantage to change the way they do business by re-designing their business model to capitalise on data in highly innovative new ways.
Some of the topics covered in this webinar recording:
- What are the 3 levels of datafication?
- How did ConocoPhillips improve production by 30% using smarter data?
- What changes did DHL take with their traditional business model to leverage data collected by delivery vans?
- How are banking firms like Holvi, Knab, Moven and fidor transforming banking business models through radical new approaches?
- What technologies are being deployed to take advantage of these new shifts in traditional business models?
At the end of the webinar recording Andy Reid from Pitney Bowes discusses how you can leverage customer information management technology to deliver on some of the ideas presented by Arent.
About Arent van 't Spijker
Arent van 't Spijker is an expert in developing and leveraging opportunities and new business models based on data.
He is the author of 'The New Oil: Using Innovative Business Models to Turn Data Into Profit'.