For many organisations MDM is perceived as a complex, costly and often lengthy project.
However, speaking to Craig Cox of Agile Solutions recently it’s clear that there are alternatives to the huge “big bang” style approaches of MDM.
During our 30 minute interview we discuss a range of topics including:
- What are the common mistakes with MDM that companies make?
- What does an agile approach to MDM entail?
- How do you structure data quality for MDM?
- What skills do you need as an MDM practitioner?
- How can organisations reduce the cost, scale and complexity of MDM?
About Craig Cox
He is an Information Systems Professional with over 25 years experience of delivering complex IT solutions across a number of industries, in both end user and consulting roles.
You can contact Craig Cox by contacting him here.